US Constitution, First Amendment: The right to assemble, to have free speech, to have freedom of the press.
Ferguson Police: Kicks out media and limits protestors to a “First Amendment Area”
funny, i thought the WHOLE COUNTRY was a first amendment area. silly me.
Wow. They are going to have so many lawsuits when all is said and done.
I’m so mad.
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago
watching the coverage last night was horrifying
WHAT THE FUCK